Sunday, February 5, 2012

What I'm reading

I recently signed up for Goodreads. Are you on there? If so, you should add me!

Yesterday, after work, I purchased Incarnate by Jodi Meadows on thee kindle.
If you haven't read it yet, you totally should! I finished it in one day. Just couldn't put it down. The world Jodi created was magical. It begins in a world where everyone is reincarnated except one, Ana. She's a 'newsoul' and an outcast in a place known as Rage. On her journey to figure out why she was created she comes across a boy named Sam. Unlike everyone else who segregates themselves from her, Sam is one of the few who treat her as an equal. A lot of obstacles stand in Ana's way and along with the people of Heart there are fantastical creatures such as dragons and sylphs. 

I loved Ana and how determined she was to find out where she came from and why she existed. The love between Sam and Ana was sweet and genuine. It was such a wonderful story and I can't wait for part two! 

What have YOU been reading?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic book. I am definitely going to have to check this out.

    I am currently reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. It's a hard book to put down as well...

    ReplyDelete

With each comment, I will donate a sock to free a house elf.