Thursday, May 10, 2012

*refresh, refresh, refresh*

To kill time, I started up on a new ms. I work on it ever now and again, but at least it's something. Most of all, I've been spending loads of time reading. Catching up on the YA genre is alway a great way to get your mind off things. I'm constantly amazed by the talent of each book and each author. It pumps me up, wanting, hoping to someday be apart of a genre that has made such a huge impact on so many people. Especially within the last 10 years.

Two books that I've read recently that really stand out are:

Both phenomenal and unique characters, and a plot that keeps you turning those pages. I've waited months for these titles, and they didn't let me down.

What book(s) are you reading? How do you keep your mind busy while querying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

With each comment, I will donate a sock to free a house elf.