Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Reads

Don't you love finding out what other people are reading? It helps me build my TBR list. I just finished reading: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake, Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore, and Struck by Jennifer Bosworth.


All so very different, but oh so amazing.
I also picked up Timepiece by Myra McEntire, as well as Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves.

I love meet ups with my local writer friends, because they always let me borrow all these wonderful books. Not to mention, having a Kindle gives me to the power to spend, spend, spend. I really should buy more books from a bookstore. Nothing beats that.

So the question is, my dear friends: What are YOU reading this summer?

1 comment:

  1. I love recommendations from others. I will now check these out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

With each comment, I will donate a sock to free a house elf.